Friday, March 12, 2010

10 things I'd like to learn how to do

Steve's Aunt Jan suggested this list for Tuesday, but I just completed it.

I want to learn how to:

1. Speak (or not speak) appropriately at all times

2. Be ever patient

3. Knit

4. Do genealogy

5. Make my own dress patterns

6. Do Chinese calligraphy

7. Love everyone

8. Do Tai chi

9. Dance ballet

10. Be an angel mother


4 comments:

Jan Hawkes said...

This is a beautiful list, Ie Li. It reflects an eternal perspective. I need to add #s 1, 2, and 7 to my very temporal list. Thank you for doing this and sharing your unique point of view. We'll be looking for you on Tuesdays.

ladyshanae said...

I can think of a few on that list that you already are :)

As far as knitting, I've just taken it up and it really isn't as hard as I thought it would be! I just finished my second project.

I recommend this book to teach yourself:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1591743842/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=1570548617&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=02KNQWVWAYPMBXEVZVJX

Comes with everything you need.

Anonymous said...

I agree w/Shanae about all of the things that you are on that list. I'll help you with the knitting.

Ie Li said...

I would love to learn to knit from you, Patty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...