I will be running this race in September. I am very excited and feel very blessed to be running with some of the most amazing women I have ever known. Training has begun and it feels good.
You go girl!! That will be so much fun! We have something kind of similar over here called Hood to Coast... a team relays from Mt Hood to the Oregon Coast. Too bad I was never motivated enough to give it a try. :)
3 comments:
You go girl!! That will be so much fun! We have something kind of similar over here called Hood to Coast... a team relays from Mt Hood to the Oregon Coast. Too bad I was never motivated enough to give it a try. :)
Go Ie Li, Go!
Yeah for you!! I have several friends here in Houston that did the relay here and they LOVED it. You will be great...good luck training!
Post a Comment