So there you go. All are welcome. Please enjoy.
Friday, April 3, 2009
What is going on?
I'm making changes to my blog yet again. I haven't been able to blog as much lately, partly because we're busier, but mostly because our computer is in our bedroom and baby guy has been sleeping in there for his afternoon nap and part of the night (more on that later).
Because I won't be blogging as much, I've decided to make my blog public again so that when I do post, it can feed into your google reader or blog lines and then you don't have to check my blog just to find out that I still haven't updated it. (Not that any of you are obsessively checking my blog.)
Where are my archives? They are safe somewhere. My archives have information that I don't want to be public so I hid them. Maybe I'll get around to editing those posts and putting them up on this blog again.
So there you go. All are welcome. Please enjoy.
So there you go. All are welcome. Please enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You know I love reading your blog whenever you have time to post!
you know what...lame college students like myself obsessively check your blog everyday. haha. anyway, i'll have to add you to one of those feeds. =) love ya sis!
nice! consider yourself added :)
Yay! I never was added to your old blog list so I'm months behind on your cute family's life! (Yours was the first of my associations' blogs to go private, so I didn't really understand what was going on and thought you just weren't posting. Ever.) If you don't mind adding me to the old blog or whatev, I'd love to catch up on your archives. My emails are happinesspie@gmail.com and elliefanclubpresident@gmail.com. Welcome back to the public domain! -Tiff
P.S. I know you liked the apron, but I have some cute gift ideas for you that will be even better, I hope!
Post a Comment